Do you have an adventurous spirit? Do you love the open doors? Then you are surely aware of the risks and discomfort of insect bites. Lets face it, bug spray and creams are horrible to put on your face, combined with sunscreen your skin feels thick and heavy and uncomfortable. Why not try No Fly Zone hats from Stetson?
They are proven to repel mosquitoes, ticks, ants, chiggers, flies and midges. The hat is made of a patented, odourless and invisible insect repellent technology that incorporates a permethrin-permeated layer in the fabric. The hats are lightweight and breathable and perfect for all outdoor activities – hiking, fishing, golf or having a few beers in the summer air.
- Materials: Nylon, polyester.
- Price: from R 650.00 – R 790.00 A very affordable price for a hat like this.
- Colour Choices: Khaki.
- Wind ready? Most of the hats comes with a chin strap.
- Weight: Very lightweight.
- Special instructions: No Fly Zone technology lasts for 70 washes; (but do not dry clean because it will remove the Permethrin, and the Permethrin is what keeps those insects away).